I have a FAQ section now? What is this? Wait, are you asking what FAQ stands for or why I have one? Seriously needs to be a better way to tell tone online. Anyway, this section will grow over time if I find there are more commonly asked questions from you, the people who find my site.
Do you make fonts?
Here’s the deal: I made a few fonts years ago and they seemingly have saturated themselves into the world that is the internet. The fonts are:
- “Fiddiums Family”
- “Casper” (real original name)
- “Beverly Hills Cop” (I basically gave up trying to name things)
All of these fonts are listed under the name “DJ-JohnnyRka” (ugh, that’s a flashback to a time I’d rather forget about).
When I made these fonts, I wasn’t very good at them but still did it anyway. I don’t consider myself a designer of fonts and don’t plan on making more anytime soon. Let’s face it, they’re a lot of work and rarely worth the time and effort one would put into them.
Can I use your font for my project?
This is the question you probably clicked on this page to have answered. And the answer is, sure.
BUT!!! A LIST OF IMPORTANT THINGS TO READ FIRST:
- These fonts are all based on copyrighted logo treatments from major motion picture companies. I DO NOT own the rights to their initial designs.
- I WILL NOT make a custom variation of the fonts for you.
- The fonts themselves were all released as they are and will not be changed.
- I WILL NOT be held responsible if you use the font for your company / cd cover / dvd cover / brochure / etc and are caught by the owners of the original font.
- Use the fonts. Stop emailing me about them.
What do you charge for your work?
It honestly varies. I don’t charge a flat rate for my design work as each project greatly varies depending upon content and the amount of resources I’ll need to gather to produce it.
If you have a project you’d like me to quote to you, send me all the information you have for it (ideas, concepts, dimensions, turn around time, etc) and I will gladly send you back a quote.